Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dear diary today I dared to...

...stop and think before I acted om my feelings. You know sometimes bad things can be compared to real good chocolate. It's easy to take a piece without thinking but as soon as you taste it you just want more. And afterwards you get anxiety because once again you're stuck with you hand in the cookie jar - Wondering what the heck happend.

But today I stopped and thought about my options and consequences before I tasted that good sweet loving chocolate. And somewhere in my bright mind I realized that if I would fall for temptation I'd be very disapointed in myself and I would feel stupid. Because I've made this really good choices lately, that I'm proud of.

Chocolate is nice but it lasts for approximately five seconds before you have to take an other piece.

1 comment:

Dare Angels said...

I totally agree and think you did a good thing! Not taking 'the chocolate' makes you much stronger! However, it is ok to take some from time to time ;) X