Monday, September 8, 2008

Dear diary today I dared to

send a facebook email to a guy that I would like to get to know. I sent: Hey, I think it would be cool if we could hang out some time. I'm busy this weekend but next zaterday evening I'm free. He answered in 20 minutes: Sure, it'll be fun. I'm going away this weekend but next I think I'm free. I answered: Great! Then maybe you could call me next week so we can deside a little bit more.

I was really scared and my coworker had to push the sendbutton because at first I didn't dare to do it. I'm afraid that he would make a fool out of me to his friends. My coworker asked me why he would do that. And if he would he's not the guy for you. He's smart :) I used to be smart too, but I don't know what happend.

My dear dare angel friend how's everything going for you?

No comments: