Monday, September 29, 2008

Dear diary...

... today I felt real pure happiness twice! But first I want to tell my partner in crime, yes you my sweet dare angel friend that I started to write a comment on your post on the blog. But then I desiced to whrite on the blog instead. you inspired me.

I've desided to try to not picture happiness only with a man by my side. My friends tells me love comes when you've giving up the thought of needing a man. I think I'm doing pretty nice, all though I've only tried for approxamatly 24 h. :)

But I felt real happiness when I read my friends post on this blog today. And something in me realized that love comes in many chapes. Don't worry I'm no lesbian, but I love you, my dear friend! And it feels good not being out there alone in this love djungle.

De second time I got happy to day and my heart felt the warmth of love was when my dear friend E called. We just talked about the usual stuff and I didn't feel alone.

You are so right about running, it's really good for the heart, brain, mind and body. Off course. I wish I didn't had to take it easy this week. :( I have no idea what that diseace do to your body, you have to explain to me in a email or something.

Take care... a big godnighthug from me to you!

1 comment:

Dare Angels said...

Thanks for these sweet words! Sometimes I think that friendship is more important than love. At the same time, friendship IS love. And that's why I can say 'love you too!' XXX