Monday, September 29, 2008

Dear diary, today I dared...

...to start running again! The last weeks I started to feel that my pants were too tight, my so-called 'love handles' were appearing again. Oh, how I hate those bumps on my hips! Since I stopped dancing and sit behind the computer all day, it was not really a big surprise.

Running has always been a good exercise even though I suck at it because I can't even run for 5 minutes! Anyway, today I couldn't take my feeling of being fat and lazy anymore and I jumped on my bike and went to a forest nearby. There I ran for about 45 minutes. Of course I got punished for my good behaviour when in the middle of an open field it started raining really bad. I was totally soaked. However, it felt so good! Exercise is not only good for the body but even better for the mind and I needed it.

The last weeks have been good. I have arranged interviews for my thesis with some important people and will travel there next week. I have passed my last exam. The 'bla-bla guy' has not contacted me in two weeks. Next weekend will bring two parties and I went for shopping therapy last weekend and bought a nice leather jacket and cute shoes.....

The only thing that maybe worries me a little is that I have had blood tests in the past week and they think I might have a disease called hyperthyroidism. Don't worry! It sounds terrible, but it's not that bad. You know, I would be relieved if it turns out that I have it because it explains so much! For example my feelings of total stress in my body which always get in the way of so many things.

So overall: Life is good!! Hope for you life is good too, my dear dare angel....

No comments: