Saturday, November 1, 2008

To Dare Angel: Reaction on Test

Dear Dare partner, In response to your post on the other blog I decided to do the personality test too and this was my result. It's quite adequate compared to other tests I have taken. What do you think??

Your personality type:

Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit you includes:

Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.

2 comments:

Dare Angels said...

OMG - I'ts you! Cool test huh?

Dare Angels said...

haha, yes I think it's me. What was yours exactly? I tried to figure it out on your blog but I'm afraid I still have to take more lessons in your language...