Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dear diary...

... I don't want to be worst than my dear dare angel friend. I have very much anciety for the moment and it's mostly because I feel like I'm standing in the same spot and not moving forward. I need change but I'm too afraid and I don't know wich change I should make. I've fallen in love with a man I can't be together with and that hurts a lot. I just feel alone and sad right now.

Dear dare angel friend, I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better. Thank good that you got that sorted out and took the help that was given to you. Lots of hugs

I've also found a video that has great lyrics and that I feel very close to.

Death cab for cuties at your service:
I will possess your heart




Sorry that I can't be any more hopefull today.

2 comments:

Dare Angels said...

My dear dear dare angel. I feel so sorry for you. Maybe you start to think now that you are only attracted to the guys that are already with someone. But please don't. I wish there was something you could do but in this situation there is nothing you can do I guess. Comments like 'there are more fish in the sea' and 'just get over it' are useless, I know. It's only him you want! The song you posted is beautiful and exactly reflects the situation. If only you could let him listen to it...I want to do the same thing with my crush ;) If these guys only spend one day with us, they knew that we were the one! Now we can only dream about it...Dear dare angel, what I'm trying to say is that I have exactly the same feeling of frustration. Maybe it helps just a little bit when I tell you that (as we say it in my country): 'shared grief is half grief'. Sending you some happy spirits and a big hug, your partner dare angel.

Dare Angels said...

Thank you darling angel! It's nice knowing I'm not all alone with those feelings. Great song huh? I just wonder when it's our turn to find and be able to keep some real love. Like you said, spend a day or two with us and they ould realize what it feels to be seeing the one. Thank you for being the best friend ever and not telling me to get over him. lots of hugs!