Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear diary today I dared to...

... flirt with someone I acctually have chemistry with and that I sort of like in a way. I start from the beginning.

Last zaturday I worked out on the streets by night. We have this market every year and that's a time when many young people drink alcohol. So we are alway out working then. Anyway i worked with this nice policeman. H´'s helped me before with policem mathers especially when my neighbor got crazy and ever since then he's been really kind to me.

We worked together in a couple of cases that evening and last night I thought that I maybe should thank him for a good communication and work and stuff so this morning I sent him a textmessage saying: thank u for zaterday evening. It's nice working with you and I would like to work like that more often and in the end I wrote hug.

And acctually it wasn't that hard. Because if you feel chemistry. you'll have it. Chemeistry you can only feel if its two feeling it... I think that if one feel chemistry the other does it too. But somethimes people get affraid to act on it because they only think negative thoughts and that is acctually mostly their problem!

And we have it. Anyway I didn't got a answere until after lunch and the funny thing was that i acctually rn in to him under lunch. He had a emergency case up at our work place so I walked buy him while he was talking on the phone. God! what a wibe!!

Anyway after his meeting i got this really nice textmessage back and I felt like a teenager... I was blushing, feeling dizzy, swetty and just stupidly smiling. And I wasn't at all listening to what my colluege was tellig me about at that moment.

I get happy when I see him. And he wrote back to me: It should be me that's thanking you. It's a pleasure working with you. I can always trust you - you are like a rock. I hope I'll get to work more with you in the future. I always get happy when I see you and today you made my day again. Hug

I don't know where that came from but I just knew that I needed to take a chans and send him something. Because I've felt a wibe for quite a while now. :)

And I've gained some happiness and boost! I haven't lost anything at all (yet)

No comments: