Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dear diary, yesterday I dared...

...to open the replying e-mail from my crush...
Every time I checked my mail I covered my eyes, a little bit scared to see if he had replied. Finally, on monday morning he did. The answer was what I expected: neutral and short. He also liked talking to me again and when I was in town I should let him know so we could go for a coffee. Well, at least he answered and the answer was positive. Still, I keep analyzing things and letting other people analyze. The two people that read his answer actually both said the same: what answer do you expect from an e-mail that is still open to many interpretations? He probably still doesn't know about your special feelings, just that you like talking to him and that you would like to talk to him again. Am I that unclear? I think he at least should be suspicious by now. I gave him so many signs in the past that I was especially interested in him. On the other hand, I have often been told that I am totally blind to signs from guys, so I'm probably not good at sending signs too. Maybe I shouldn't have revised my e-mail at the final moment, making it more neutral. I think he still has no idea...

But of course I am happy that we finally can go for a coffee and that I maybe can get to know him outside the office environment when I'm in town. The only problem left at the moment is: WHEN will I be in this town that is located 1500 km from here?

No comments: